Monday, April 27, 2009

Breaking News from Bob Central

Actually, not. Just a routine update. Hey, if Fox News can do it, so can I.

Haven't heard from Sammy Miami for a while, which concerns me, but I suppose that calling Dad is not on the top of any soldier's priority list.

This next month my eldest son Bobby graduates from law school! I take full credit, as I do for my daughter's doctorhood. The Bird graduates from high school with flying colors, which I also attribute primarily to me. She is going to go to WVU and (perhaps) study nursing. Tough field, but rewarding.

The Rose is finishing up her first year at college and doing splendidly. Mr. Joe talks constantly of the Marine Corps, and I have to say I would be proud as punch to have a Marine in the family.

Zanna Suzanna Danna has finished up her latest script, and it is, as we speak, dazzling all the luminaries in Hollywood, I hopes, I hopes. She is an amazing writer, she works way harder than I do, and she's in an industry that is arguably the toughest on earth to break into. I have full confidence in her, but I hate to see her hurting along the way!

The house is progressing nicely. It is just about completely framed. Now it needs a roof. Not looking forward to all the loan-getting crap, and I'm still up in the air as to how much of our owner-financing is going to be repaid to us this summer. Sure would be nice to know where we stand on that.

Going to the Lab tomorrow to collect up some stuff on evolution of strategy project and to talk with Boss about future endeavors.

I'm finished with teaching Revelation at church, which makes me kind of sad. I miss teaching already, but I suppose I need a break, and the students need a break from me.

Pretty soon we're going to have another baby in the family! Robert Elizabeth Duffy! Can't wait!

Been solitairing Panzergruppe Guderian, and it's a nice distraction. Never played it, although I've owned it for years. My war against the French is going well, too. The Iroquois Confederacy has joined the British cause. Life is good.

No comments: