Friday, February 27, 2009

End of a Long Week

Well, my Zanne-zanne has been gone for a week, and I don't like it at all. I've been trying to distract myself so as not to think about her not being here, but it doesn't work so well.

She's wheels-down at 1130 tomorrow, so life will be back to normal soon. Doobis is beside himself. The dogs are wondering where the Nice Lady is. Gracy couldn't care less but would prefer a few more mirrors in the house.

Went to the Pentagon today, and they love me. All is well with the SECDEF. I'm starting to wonder if I have a life beyond helping the country think about the next war.

Other than that, all is well. I'm now down to 202, which means I've lost 14 pounds since December. I'm pretty motivated to keep it going.

Looking forward to teaching Sunday School this week (Revelation 18) and home group (Mark 11).

No comments: